Friday, May 6, 2011

Starting a Bucket List

Retired - Children gone - Living 24/7 with my husband, I started a list of things I want to do before I leave the money to the kids.  I started with learning to shoot a pistol.  Now I am hooked.  Going naked on a beach.  That took about 5 minutes to get used too.  Golfing and actually being good at it.  Teaching part-time (me time).  Not hooked to my husbands side.  Buying a convertible.  (awesome)  Buying something without looking at the price tag first.  Living more, worrying less and enjoying life.

I want to hear from you and what you would add to the list.  It's the OMG list.  Let's see what we come up with...

3 comments:

  1. Having a baby:0). There were many things that happened that I was never told about...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to experience it yourself to understand the wonder of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your list and it got me thinking about my own. Shooting a pistol - just did this for the first time last year and I LOVED IT!! Buying a convertible - did that. Isn't convenient for me (I talk on the phone too often while driving. Have you tried talking on a bluetooth with the top down?); To live in Mexico for awhile - working on that; Family vacation at Disney World with all the kids and grandkids; learn to Tango - WELL!; Take a fun cooking class; start another business (not sure what yet); and the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete