OMG, golf is one sport that one day your hitting like tiger and the next you look like you’ve never played before. My worst golf is when I play with my husband. His worse game is when he is with me. What gives? For some reason he thinks when I talk out load that I am asking him for advice. Not so…
I know why my ball went that way, because I hit it that way. But I feel this need to say out loud my concerns. I was not asking him personally what he thought. Ok, I know this is small stuff but it seems to come into play every time.
I also hate people who keep your score and theirs. Unless I am playing in a tournament I don’t hit from be hide trees. If I hit from the sand and if I miss twice, it’s a toss out. I count one water ball and not the second that goes in the pond at the same place the first one went in. After all, not playing for money or tour championship. I love the game and do try to play well. It’s supposed to be fun.
I live on a golf course and have seen more golfers swear, hit clubs against the ground and not rake sand traps and swear that they are giving up on the game forever, until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment