Friday, May 6, 2011

OMG Mother's Day

A box came on my door step and what was inside was the best.  One dozen cake pop's from my first born. They are from Veronica's Treats.  The taste is heaven.  White and Milk Chocolate.   Something that taste this good should be a sin.  But, it's a special day and a special gift.

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers especially my daughters.  I remember my mom and all she taught me.  She was a hard person to please but I loved her so much and miss talking to her.   She was big on education and calling her at least once a week.  I don't think I would be where I am now without her.  

Another wonderful lady was my mother-in-law Jennie.  She was always there with advice and a hug.  So call the women in your life and tell them how much they mean to you.

I am now going to eat all the cake pop's.   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment